previous arrow
next arrow

Traveling to China for tourism, sightseeing, etc. 10 years Multiple entries are available to US passport holders.

Traveling to China for research, cultural exchange. Up tp 1-year multiple entries are available to US citizens.

Traveling to China visiting family who lives in China. 10 years Multiple entries are available to US citizens.

Traveling to China as a crew member serving onboard. 5 years multiple entries available to US passport holders.

Traveling to China for commericial or trade activities. 10 years Multiple entries are available to US citizens.

Visiting family who are working/studying in China. 10 years Multiple entries are available to US citizens.

Traveling to China for transit to a 3rd country. single/double entries valid up to 6 months available.

Traveling to China for employment and work. Requires a work permit. 30 days Single entry are available.

5:58 AM

Thursday,28 February 2019 (GMT+8)
Beijing , China
broken clouds
humidity: 25%
wind: 9mph SE
H 92 • L 89
Sunrise:6.02 AM Sunset:9.18 AM

China Visa Service Get a 10 Year China Visa


Frequently Asked Questions and Answers

Q: Can I get a 10-year China visa?

A: You can if you are:
1) A citizen of the United States, Canada, or Israel,
2) Applying for a Tourist (L) visa, Business (M) visa, or S2, Q2 visa,
3) Your passport is valid for at least 12 more months.

Q: Is a 2 x 2 inch U.S. passport size photo acceptable for a China visa?

A: Yes, the standard 2” x 2” U.S. passport size photo is acceptable to apply for a China visa.

Q: Can I use a valid 10-year China visa on an expired passport?

Yes, you can travel with both passports without having to apply for a new visa, as long as the personal details on both passports such as your name are the same.

Q: How long does it take to get a passport?

A: The normal processing time ranges from four to six weeks. During peak travel periods, it may take as long as ten weeks. If you cannot wait that long, click here to take advantage of our expedited service.

Q: There is no official record of my birth. What can I do?

A: You will need to contact the proper agency (Bureau of Vital Statistics or Health Department) of your birth state. A letter will be issued to this fact, then we can use other items for proof.

Q: What if I am a naturalized citizen?

A: The original Certificate of Naturalization must accompany the application for a passport. It will be returned to you with your passport.

Q: Do I have to bring my child in with me for his/her passport?

A: Yes, all children under the age of 16 must accompany their parents or legal guardian.

Q: Do my parents have to be listed on my birth certificate?

Yes, as of April 1, 2011, all birth certificates are required to have the full names of the applicant’s parent(s). The birth certificate should also include applicant’s name, date of birth, and place of birth.

Q: When is a passport required?

A: As of June 1, 2009, a passport is required for travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, or the Carribean by land, sea or air. For more information, see Western Hemishphere Travel Initiative.

Q: What is the difference between a passport and a visa?

A: A visa is permission granted by the government of a country to an alien to enter that country and to remain for a specific period of time. It is the responsibility of the traveler to obtain necessary visas, if any, before proceeding abroad. Visas are obtained from the embassy or consulate of the countries to which the applicant wishes to travel.

Q: I am not a U.S. citizen, but I need a passport. What must I do?

A: You must contact the nearest consulate of your country to obtain a passport of that country.

Q: I dont have a birth certificate, but I have my military papers. Will that suffice?

A: No.

Q: My passport has been lost, stolen or mutilated. What must I do?

A: You must complete a new application, the DS-11, with a new picture, birth certificate, ID, and form DS-64. Click here for expedited options.

Q: I am a convicted felon. Can I get a passport?

A: That is entirely up to the discretion of the Passport Agency.

Q: Can my child be included on my passport?

A: No, they need to get their own.

© 2001 - 2018 China Visa , Brooklyn, New York

Toll Free: 1800-CHINA VISA (244-6284) - Fax: 718-387-3813